Full Stack Developer
I primarily focus on front-end development work, I also write my own back-end code for complex functionality. I strive for clean, beautiful and reusable code. I enjoy optimizing and lightening code to achieve the best possible performance.
- I can theme a Drupal site or setup an Apache webserver from SSH
- I like keeping things simple, and don't over complicate solutions
- Static sites are the best, speed and perf matter!
- I can create great looking themes
Front-end development is only half the job. Today's websites and applications demand databases and high security. I can administer my own servers and create efficient database designs. I am an experienced MySQL and PHP developer with object oriented methods. I am very comfortable in model view controller(MVC) frameworks like Code-igniter and single-page application development.
- PHP is my goto serverside language
- I am comfortable on an SSH commandline session
- Ive had to configure servers from scratch
- I don't enjoy SQL inner joins 😠, I would rater have an ORM or abstraction layer